The three datasets sets have the following characteristics:
- Modalities included: voice, face
- Sessions: 2
- Donors: 971
- The main purpose of DS1 is to have material collected over the Internet and under uncontrolled situations. In this way, a broad target population can be reached and a quite realistic database can be acquired. The first session was necessarily guided. For the second session, the donor had the opportunity to use any Internet connection (from home, work ...).
- Modalities included: voice, face, signature, fingerprint, hand and iris
- Sessions : 2
- Donors: 667
- The scenario considered for the acquisition of DS2 is a PC-based offline supervised scenario. It consists of an office room, with a wide desktop for the acquisition hardware and two comfortable chairs for the supervisor and the contributor.
- The acquisition hardware includes a standard PC machine and a number of data acquisition sensors connected to the PC via USB or Bluetooth interfaces.
DS3-Mobile dataset (mobile device-based, indoor/outdoor environment, uncontrolled conditions)
- Modalities included: voice, face, signature and fingerprint
- Sessions: 2
- Donors: 713
- The objective of this dataset is to have a multimodal database with several modalities acquired on current mobile platforms. For audio-video recordings two different acquisition conditions are considered: indoor and outdoor, with sources of variability for each modality. For signature and fingerprint recordings only one degraded acquisition condition is considered, because controlled quality data are recorded in DS2.
- Hardware devices used for the acquisition include a PDA HP iPAQ hx2790 (for fingerprint and signature) and a Mobile PC SAMSUNG Q1 + Web Cam (for face and voice).
The distributed data are only a subset of the collected ones. Part of the data has been sequestered in order to be able to organize evaluations on unseen data.
Last modify 8 February 2019